Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Music Man

Whether listening to music, playing it, or singing in the shower, Thomas loves music, thus creating a noisy but wonderful soundtrack for our lives. He enjoys a wide range of styles, and music is going at our house or in the car almost all the time. And once upon a time, he played a mean saxophone (sorry sweetie--I don't count playing your sax twice in 5 years as any sort of current musicianship although I know you were awesome at one time!).
One time it snowed at our house! I am a little bitter because I didn't see any snow this winter.
 We are hoping that  this musical talent/love passes on to L as well. Just this afternoon he cranked out a pretty terrific version of "Elmo's World" on Lillian's toy xylophone. She loved it--or I can only assume she did because she immediately ran to the TV and shouted "MELMO! MELMOOOOOO!"
His musical abilities are a gift from God and I am thankful for them!

"My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music." Psalm 57:6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment