Friday, March 29, 2013

March 29: Fun with the seasons

#29, aka Thomas' last day in his 20's. JEEPERS.

He loves the seasons! T is always quick to help me appreciate each season when I'm ready to rush ahead to the next one (although we're both ready for it to feel like spring around here!). This is true of "life seasons" and actual seasons. He helps me to remember the importance of living intentionally without trying to rush ahead or hold on to the past. And that, dear blog reader, is an important quality, and one that is difficult to practice consistently.

SUMMER: Yep, we're rednecks who let our baby run around half naked.

AUTUMN: Self-explanatory pumpkin patch picture
WINTER: My favorite old cabin on my grandmother's property

SPRING: Our Bradford pear in bloom. Good thing you can't smell it--these things are beautiful in bloom, but they stink, big time.


No comments:

Post a Comment