Wednesday, October 31, 2012

We love our photo shoots around here

I wonder if on every "31st" for the rest of my life I will calculate how old Lillian is...

"Oh, it's July 31, 2020? Lillian is 8 years and 11 months old. Happy 107 months, L!"
Halloween 2037...She'll be 26 years and 2 months old, or 312 months. PARTYTIME.

Okay, maybe not, but we're allowed to continue counting by months until age 2, I think.
Happy 14 months to my crazy lady!

Baby down vests and jeggings--I die of the cuteness.

Unfortunately Sullivan thinks the fur around the hood makes the vest a toy. L was briefly dragged across the yard...

"Happy Halloween to my loyal subjects."

Such a handsome boy! By the way, no more vest dragging incidents have occurred (and L thought the first one was hilarious)

No comments:

Post a Comment