Monday, October 22, 2012

Hilton Head!

 
This is mostly a picture post of miscellaneous moments during our getaway to Hilton Head last weekend with my parents. It was a late birthday present for me and we had a blast!
You should learn the following things from these photos:

-L is obsessed with swinging. No day is complete without it. Oh, and watering cans, too. She frequently carries one around our yard and THANK GOODNESS she found a replacement while we were waiting for dinner one night.
-There was almost lizard carnage. Spot the two image sequence that features my dad protecting a little critter from my tiny gremlin child.
-My parents are so much fun and L obviously feels the same way!
-Baby leggings are the be all to end all of pants.
-Thomas has long, rockstar hair. So handsome!
-Sullivan and Lillian are best friends.












Linking up with Carissa today!

No comments:

Post a Comment