Saturday, April 27, 2013

Snapshot


(If we're friends on Facebook, then you've already seen this pic. Too bad.)

Things I love about this picture:
1. L's look of total concentration
2. The fact that T is trying to get dressed and go to work but happily sat and let L accessorize him.
3. My bathroom looks clean and organized!
4. L's chubby fists with a death grip on those bracelets.
5. I knew my husband was hot, but with 15 bracelets on? Meeeee-ow! (and now he's embarrassed)
6. It was just a sweet moment that I'm glad I captured.

Anything to add?

2 comments:

  1. I apologize if this suggestion is a re-run, as I know many stories about Thomas are, but has he or one of the rest of the Grooms family ever told you about his high school bracelet making venture? This photo of Thomas reminds me of that phase of his life, though, of course, there was no little one in the picture at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the remnants of the bracelet project--they're in baggies in our closet. :)

    ReplyDelete