Thursday, February 2, 2012

Where have you been all my life?

O, Extreme Moose Tracks ice cream, how have I lived without you for so long?

Seriously, next time you're at the grocery store, do yourself a favor and buy a carton. It's pretty much life-changing. Just don't buy it from the Harris Teeter on Hwy 41--I lay claim to all of those. Mwhaha.




(image from here)

Happy Thursday! I am going to go try and distract myself from the gloriousness living in the freezer because I think 10 am might be a little early for hittin' the ice cream. Plus Thomas might give me the ole raised eyebrow if he comes home and it's all gone...

1 comment:

  1. Oh friend...I am notorious for eating all of the "good stuff" out of the ice cream. And just remember, if you eat it all while Thomas is gone you can always go buy an extra to replace it ;)

    ReplyDelete