Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Post in which the picture has no bearing on the topic



Further proof of the happy twosome. About two milliseconds after I snapped this picture, Lillian rolled over onto his nose, and then he vigorously licked her face.

On an unrelated note, we have finally found a new TV show to watch together. Riveting stuff, I know. We watched 24 for about a month, and each time we watched it, I would find my stomach tied up in knots and my mind racing in 98347389 directions as I worried about the fates of each character. Not exactly conducive to sleep or anxiety-free living. I finally told Thomas that I just couldn't handle the crazy amounts of action in 24, and he graciously allowed us to make a switch. Instead, we have jumped into the cultural phenomenon, Downton Abbey. I just admitted on Facebook that I have been calling it DownTOWN Abbey in my head for the last several months, and it wasn't until the credits started on the first episode that I realized my mistake. It's funny how my mind automatically added a "w" to make Downton into a more familiar word. Anyways, it's gloriously British, the plots are intricate and layered, and it is all about character development. WIN, WIN WIN. 
 
And finally, a power verse for the day:
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
Lord, let me live and pray in light of the fact that this is truth!
 
Happy Tuesday, everyone!

1 comment: