Friday, August 12, 2011

Nursery Sneak Peek!

Here is a quick glimpse of what has quickly become one of my favorite rooms in the house. We have a few more small projects to do in there, but otherwise we are officially ready for the Baby Girl! Well, at least as far as the nursery goes...
I will be 37 weeks this weekend, which means that she is officially "cooked," though I would love for her to stay put for a few more weeks so she can put on a little more weight. Key word there is little.
Sullivan P. also loves the nursery. We've had to relocate some of the stuffed animals away from our giraffe dog's schnoz level. I think our Baby Girl is in for a lifetime of slobbery toys.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Ash! I like the walls a lot better than the murals that were in there before :)

    ReplyDelete