Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm back, baby!

Okay, guys. Here I am! I haven't been blogging lately because quite frankly, the precious, child-free moments I have are usually spent doing things like watching TV (especially Bones and West Wing!; goofing off with Thomas; reading; and pooping by myself (probably TMI but it is a harsh reality of small children). In a nutshell we are happy, healthy and totally sleep deprived. I post a lot of pictures on Facebook and Instagram. Thomas and I look the same, plus some ever-present dark circles under our eyes; Lillian is a non-stop blur of motion and chatter (never.stops.talking.ever); and Elliott is a smiley and sweet Godzilla baby whose rolls have rolls. Sullivan is furry and ridiculous and all too aware that he is fifth man on the totem pole.
I've been working on E's birth story and I have some ideas for other posts, so I'm going to try and update more.

1 comment:

  1. YAY I miss your updates!! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a child who NEVER stops talking!!! :)

    ReplyDelete