Tuesday, December 28, 2010

That sunset looks pretty good right about now...


We got to spend Thanksgiving in Maui this year and it was awesome! Thomas and I flew out for a week of fun in the sun with my parents, sister and grandmother. It was a neat chance for reflection since the last time we were there was on our honeymoon, two short years ago! We got to see Hillary in action at work, walk the beach path, shop, kayak, relax and explore. Thomas got a dive in as well and he is thinking about getting certified. The week flew by but it was definitely a Thanksgiving to remember!

Obviously I'm way behind on my posting and in spite of good blogging months in 2010, I am close to falling short of my goal, which was merely to write more posts than I did in 2009. Doh! 2011, however, will be a different story...

Stay tuned for tomorrow in which I chronicle other bits of Thanksgiving, December and Christmas. Not to mention Charleston's SECOND snowfall of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment