Monday, November 30, 2009

St. Maarten

Here is a picture from where we have been for the last 10 days or so. We traveled to St. Maarten with my parents and sister and had an absolute blast playing in the sun and on the water, playing cards, and eating lots of delicious food. It was fun to have family time that was (relatively) relaxed and leisurely since we didn't have events to plan for or things to do. Kudos and many thanks to Mom and Dad for a fun trip!

I plan to put up a lot more pictures in the next few weeks, though unfortunately my Cute New Haircut turned into CRAZYHAIR for the whole week and as such, most pictures will be of Thomas or various creatures.

I will also be posting about Christmas and the fun we are having decorating our house for the first time. And I have my last round of papers to grade coming up shortly, so I am sure to have some gems to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment